Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Beginning

Hi,

Have been grappling with the whole site and trying to figure it out. It seems there was some confusion with my login name and some other thingamajing....but now i have it figured out. So here goes.

I am beginning to find writing as a form of release, a way in which i most essentially communicate with myself, whether someone else gets to read this is a matter of them not having much to do in their own time...:)

But this is something that i am going to enjoy. Am at work right now...yes and i am doing this after my official work hours, so no guilt. Had my appraisal discussion today...more than an appraisal it was a talk wherein i expressed my disengagement with work and its cause and effect.

At some time in ones professional career, one looks for a direction, a vision that one can identify with..it becomes essential when what you do has to have a sense of purpose and meaning beyond just the money that gets deposited in the bank account at month end..i look for such direction, a plan, a strategy...which i can relate to..cause i am expected to contribute aint i? Else all that we do are just a bunch of activities on a day to day level...the strategy / plan adds the whole meaning...it puts things into perspective.

Perspective, a word used so widely to cover every utterence that may have no semblence of logic or rational...!

So that was my concern and i highlighted it with boss. All i got in return is again a larger activity of which i am going to be a part of and how its going to be so impactful and so critical next year and how the next few months are packed with action (have been hearing that for some time now).

Not wanting to sound to cynical, i am perhaps seeking to be inspired...to look up, it basically gives me a high to be associated with something meaningful...it spurs my imagination and my creative juices flow sparking off my intellect to stretch itself beyond norms.

I have to check out how this looks, have to publish this!!..the excitement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment